Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Birthday's!








I'm so dissapointed in myself! It's been way too long since I've posted any updates or pictures. I told myself when I started this blog that I would try to update it atleast every 2 weeks. But here it is, almost 2 months since my last posting. Shame on me. Truth is... I'm boring. I'm not good at telling about all the good and crappy stuff going on in our lives, so I just don't write at all. Since my last post, we've celebrated 2 birthday's.. Abby and Garrett!! Abby turned 2 years old (I'm still trying to grasp that one) and Garrett turned 7 (my little ladies man)! We had a joint birthday party for them with family and some friends of Garretts. Birthday cakes, presents and a pinata. They had lots of fun. Then we ended the day with a sleep over for Garrett with 3 friends. I really thought we were in for a wild night with 5 boys that night, but it actually wasn't bad at all. They all got along really well and I'm even thinking about trying it again early in the year. lol!
It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 6 days away. Yikes! I still have to wrap all of the kids presents and I'm sad to say that even with a glass of wine at my side and the christmas music playing, I have absolutely NO desire! As soon as I start trying to wrap, I feel ill! Must be a sign that the years are just passing too dang fast these days!

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New year!!!!

No comments: