Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to I Heart Faces!


I love this site!!! I Heart Faces is celebrating their one year anniversary and every week they have a new photo challenge. This week is "Your Best Face". It has to be a recent pictures taken Dec 09 - Jan 09. This is my first time joining in (although I have been a follower for the last 10 months). Here's my Contribution
This is a picture of my adorable chunky little niece whom I got to see for the 1st time since she was 8 or 10 weeks old. I took alot of pictures of course while she was here visiting but this was my favorite!

3 comments:

Tutus N' Trucks said...

Oh I love it! She is soo cute!

Donna said...

Oh gosh! Not much of a surprise that your niece would be incredibly cute considering the gene pool! Great photo!!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Robin & Bryan said...

Awh thanks ladies! She has the cutest little personality. She's never without a smile on her face! I wish I got to see her more than once or twice a year. They grow up soo fast. Still gotta get up that way again soon Donna. It's so hard with Morgan working now and makes it hard to get away anymore.