Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I have no real big excuses for not posting to my blog for the last year except to say that I haven't been very motivated. Although, it is a new year and my Resolution is to blog more and really dive into my photography and learn as much as I can to become a great photographer. I am trying to build my portfolio for my website so I will be offering some free photo shoots for a short time : ) These shoots will include a disk with all your images to which you can print out the ones you want to keep.
Anyone interested, let me know. I'm looking for children and families. (oh by the way, you have to agree to allow me to post your pictures on my website) :)
It's great to be on here again and I am commiting myself to do a 52 week photo project through www.clickinmoms.com. I will taking and posting one picture to my site everyday. I recently found this website and I'm hooked! It's for mom's (there are some dads too) who have a passion for photography to learn from other's, meet friends, and just hang out online. All you photography passionate mothers & fathers out there, you should check it out!!!

No comments: