Monday, March 26, 2007

Don't own it? Your missin out!




This is a must have for your video or DVD collection. There are a few different tapes on the baby song line. My mother in law introduced this video to Garrett when he was 1 year old and he fell in love with it just as Landon and Abby have now. The music is actually very good and it's a video I don't mind listening to on a daily basis. Something about it just make the kids wanna rock out! I can't even being to tell you how excited Abby gets when I pop this baby in and she hears the music start up. Her little legs can't get her to the TV quick enough and her shaking along with her whole body. It's actually quite hilarious! The pictures on the right are her reaction right after I popped in one of her Baby Song videos. Need I say more??









No comments: